WELCOME TO LEGALSPEAKS™
LegalSpeaks is all about legal justice, legal-political issues, race and gender. Whether covering local or national court trials, Supreme Court arguments and hearings or the latest in laws and bills affecting minorities and women, the LegalSpeaks blog articulates a thought provoking opinion. LegalSpeaks’ Debbie Hines is passionate about the law and committed to legal and political justice for all. Please feel free to let us know your thoughts on any topic of concern to you. The opinions expressed on this site are not meant to be construed as business or legal advice. Please use the contact tab with information on how to contact Attorney Debbie Hines for an interview or an appointment.
What’s New In The News
The Blog contains the most up to date issues in the law and politics on an almost daily basis, covering issues on gender, race and class issues . To read more, please see the Blog Section for the latest in commentary on politics and law. See Res Ipsa Loquitur (“the thing speaks”) for the best of LegalSpeaks blog.
- Appear on television, speak on radio broadcasts, and published in national newspapers commenting on issues related to gender and race in law and politics including:
- political issues, voting rights, and election laws,
- handgun laws, death penalty, civil rights and criminal matters.
- Headline national and local legal trials, both criminal and civil trials
- Over 20 years experience as a trial lawyer, former prosecutor and Md Assistant Attorney General