BEST OF LEGALSPEAKS
Res Ipsa Loquitur is Latin meaning, the thing speaks for itself.
- 5 Progressive Picks for Vice President
- Maryland’s Assembly Line Justice @Washington Post
- Former Baltimore Prosecutor’s Perspective on Freddie Gray- 1 Year Later
- A Lawyer’s Tribute to Prince
- Justice Scalia’s Replacement Should be an African American Woman
- Scalia’s Vacancy May Send Frmr Gov. Bob McDonnell to Jail
- Why Tamir Rice’s 6 Million Dollar Settlement is not Justice
- Freddie Gray’s Friend Gets Jail Time While 6 Officers Remain Free
- Renisha McBride: Black Women’s Lives Matter
- Tanya Couch and the Need for Bail Reform
- Women’s Voices, Women’s Votes – The Baltimore Sun
- Gender Pay Gap and Women Lawyers
Debbie’s commentaries, Op Ed articles and letters to the editor are published in national newspapers and online on issues related to criminal justice matters, legal-political issues and women’s issues. She is also frequently used as a source in print and online publications.